Every exit has a story... and we're here to help tell them...
The Cashing Out podcast (brought to you by Exitwise) is an open dialogue with fellow founders and former business owners sharing real stories and offering honest advice around selling their companies to some of the top acquirers in the world.
However, beyond entertaining and educational exit stories, we're here to help demystify the Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) process. For example:
- How much is my business worth?
- What is Net Working Capital?
- When should I get a Quality of Earnings analysis
- Should I hire an Investment Banker, M&A Advisor, or Business Broker?
- When do I talk to my Key Employees about a possible transaction?
We hope you enjoy... and learn a few things along the way!
How A Hulk Hogan Lawsuit Launched A Career in M&A | Greg Lopez
On today's episode of the Cashing Out podcast we speak to Greg Lopez, a very experienced operator and entrepreneur with a deep financial and accounting background.Greg...
Sold to Facebook | Ben Lewis
Todd is joined by Ben Lewis, a special guest and great friend. Ben has had two substantial exits, including one to Facebook just hours before they went public in 2012.